The Center and the work done by the staff has been featured in several media outlets. Below is a collection of links from those outlets.
ABC News KSAT 12 San Antonio reporter Jessie Degollado did three feature stories on our clients at the Center for Music Therapy on November 10th, 2015. Each feature is linked below to KSAT.
Read what the press are saying about Movement Tracks Project by clicking the titles below!
- Austin Monthly
- Austin Monthly
- Miss A
The Center was featured on FOX 7 News on May 6th, 2015. Check out the piece by clicking on the picture. So proud of Lilly, Peter, Melissa, Beau, Rachel Throop, PT and Steve! Thank you for inspiring so many! Special thanks to Dr. David Morledge and Emily Morris, MT-BC - exceptionally well said and sung! The reporter, Jennifer Kendall, was professional and genuinely delightful in her work with our clients during filming. Thank you FOX News Team!
Our founder and president, Hope Young, MT-BC, was interviewed on KVUE's Daybreak on Sunday, January 18th, 2015 by Jade Mingus. Hope talks about the center's reopening and the new programs at the center. The interview can only be seen on KVUE's website. To watch, click on the picture, look for a similar picture on KVUE's website, and click it.
The founder/president for the Center for Music Therapy, Hope Young, was featured in a series of videos on YouTube\\\'s Psychetruth channel. These videos decribe ways in which music therapy can be used to help a varity of conditions.
Click the topics outlined below to view the subject matter on YouTube\'s Psychetruth channel.
- What is Music Therapy, Hope Young, Center For Music Therapy Austin
- Music Therapy For Speech Disorders & Speech Rehabilitation
- Music Therapy For Rehabilitation & Education: Using Keyboard & Piano
- Music Therapy For Movement Disorders & Rehabilitation
- Music Therapy & Emotions for Depression, Stress & Mental Health Issues
- Music Makes a Baby Smart! Tips for Parents, Sing & Play
- Music for Sleeping, How to Get Good Sleep by Hope Young, Music Therapy Austin