What are other sources to seek funding support?

You may seek funding through voucher programs at Austin Travis County Mental Health and Mental Retardation (ATCMHMR) and check with The ARC of Austin for financial assistance for summer programs. There are some funding options through schools for summer services which are therapeutic in nature but must be recommended and processed through special education services. Also we provide free weekly exercise and singing programs.